Wednesday, June 23, 2004

ZOMBIES, PLANE CRASHES AND EX-BOYFRIEND'S....
Needless to say, I've been having some nightmares lately.
I can't decide if it's stress or maybe just eating too late at night?
But to wake up thinking that flesh eating zombies are after you and somehow, because you're asleep (or technically at this point, HALF asleep), it seems extremely real. And you have to take several deep breaths, and convince yourself, no matter how real that it seems, that it was just a dream.
But for as real as that seemed, I then dreamed that a dear friend of mine died in a plane crash, and even had the privilege of seeing the burning embers of it. I spent most of my dream trying to disprove that they were on the plane, and had to again, wake up and convince myself that it too, was just a dream. (this one was very real, and it took a little longer)
Ok, but the last, and the most convincing one... I'm on vacation with my family and I show up to this house on the water... there's my family, my step-father... and my grinning ex-boyfriend. I just say to my step-father, "out of what crevace did you drag this out from under?" My step-father mumbles some reply and LEAVES me alone with him.
Unfortunately, this is one of THOSE ex-boyfriends, of the lying, slimey kind that you told that you never wanted to speak to him again and you meant it.
Of course, the dream doesn't end there... he practically SPENDS the entire vacation with us, and I have to avoid him. I think my family was probably smoking pot or something to have permitted it... but after all, this was a dream you know?
This last dream left me so pissed off, at my step-father of all people. I mean, I woke up really unhappy with him. It took a good bit before I could let go of that feeling...
So let's see, I think flesh eating monsters are after me, my friend dies, and I'm about to see someone that is going to make me extremely uncomfortable... I think I need to stop eating that ice cream before bed!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home