Monday, June 07, 2004

VACATION, SMATION
I am on vacation and had the bright idea to try to see various members of my family in asundry places.
It's hard to spend enough time with everyone, you know, especially the ones that you really want to see. I either need to live closer (contemplating that) or more vacation resources... ae time AND money. (go figure!)
I went to my cousin's house in nowhere, VA first. It's a super cool 150 yr old house that of course in his infinite spare time he fixes up. It's coming along quite nicely (I think) and it's a beautiful space. Plus, the history of the neighborhood is impressive (esp for America). Even though he lives in Cowville, he has amazing friends that are sincerely GOOD people... hard to find in this day and age.
His brother, myself and his friends ran him ragged all weekend, I hope that he was able to get his stuff done b4 work this am.
Now, I am at my sister's, also in VA. I really should have kept the kids today but by the time I had sort of come to this conclusion, mom had them packed off to daycare already.
I don't think that I am going to do anything but hang out here anyway. I just want to chill. Plus I was up till 2 hanging out with a buddy of hers. He must be hating work today!
Ah, back to sleep for me, for the moment. I will spoil myself with a mid-morning nap. I wonder if I can start doing this at work?
We'll find out when I get back next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home