Wednesday, June 16, 2004

ANNOYING PEOPLE
at work...
You know, the person that ALWAYS has a comment about everything, and it is usually NEGATIVE. He/she is not the little ray of sunshine that you want to see when you walk in the door... nine times out of ten they aren't even AWAKE until they have had their gallon of coffee and whatever sugar/McDonalds that they brought in (and then they REALLY get on a roll). AND you don't seem to mind if they have the day off, because generally the office is a little quieter.
I often wonder, what service does this person provide to the store... where's the asset? And especially to the customers... because usually if the customer isn't familiar with her/his technique... they may get annoyed, and may even still...
Do the "bosses" really pay attention to what's up?
I suppose that they know better than I, after all, I am not a boss of any sort...
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Second class, very interesting, my teacher likes to debate... from his comments, his first class was more lively than we were. I don't get into debating, recently though, a not-to-be-mentioned friend of mine engages me in playful debate... and I do find it fun to stump him (cuz generally he's just pissing me off!) I suppose that in the next few classes, I will get warmed up... I'll keep y'all posted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Smoove D said...

The bosses are so old that I doubt they can hear or see very well.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home