Friday, June 04, 2004

It is late, and although I am tired, I am too keyed up to go to bed.
I have a big day of work, and travel ahead of me. It's my vacation, and I am just going to see family (well not just...), but still I am hyped.
I have packed, and of course it is after midnight as I type, there are, of course, things that only can be done in the am... that bathroom stuff. I need to wake up early, but here I sit, typing away at the computer, inexplicably.
There are, of course, things that I could do. Perishables in the fridge, yeah, I suppose that the tuna won't last 10 days, do you? Or that lime... or the basil, and thyme. Maybe if I can keep this group of plants alive I can rationalize fresh herbs outside on the balcony.
And the cats have already created a fur duplicate of themselves on the rug. They will have another before my friend comes to actually stay the night and sit with them. So, I could vacuum.
MMmmmm, the longer that I think about it, the sleepier I grow. Perhaps THAT is why I am tapping away at the computer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Smoove D said...

Don't worry, I'll feed the tuna to the cats. Right after I get done feeding them the whole bag of catnip to see what happens.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home