Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I THOUGHT THAT I LEARNED THE WORD , "NO" WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG...
But apparently, have not.
I have alot going on! I mean like work, this class (can you believe that they actually WANT ME to write a paper???) ((I can write about STUFF... go on for paragraphs about different things... but, as my high school AP teacher informed me years ago, "Babe, you beat around the bush... get to the FLIPPIN point." Ok, maybe she wasn't THAT extreme in her speech, but you get the point right?))
The point is (see I did it again, didn't I?), I have a lot going on. I just wanted to stay a little focused... REALLY focused, no distractions, etc.
Well, that didn't happen, I am going back to my cousins already on July 4 weekend.
Silver-tongued bastard. How did he talk me into it?
I know it wasn't the fact that my sister will be there.
I know that it wasn't that my other cousin would be there either.
Hmmmmmmm
I'm stump-ed.
Any thoughts? Anyone???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home