Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Queen of the Wireless...

So, now after a few minor mishaps with the uber new PC that I have gotten from work... I have mastered the wireless aspect. I admit, I know how to do things on a computer... but how can you master EVERYTHING until you need to do it?
So with MAC, yes Apple, yes MacIntosh... it's really not difficult. Believe it or not but the defaults on the Apple really work. What I mean specifically is that when you get help in the "help" section of your OS... it really works on a MAC.
I didn't realize this until someone showed me that you need to use a DIFFERENT application than what the OS gives you in PC... because what's supplied with Windows does not work!
Ok... I will rant more later. Promise. Swear.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Windows doesn't work. Therefore, anything supplied with Windows also doesn't work.

9:04 PM  
Blogger hunter said...

Holy Christ, you MacIntites expect the gd world!

11:40 PM  
Blogger nicky said...

Because they work! I'm not used to things that don't!

6:50 AM  
Blogger hunter said...

It's time to lower those expectations!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home