Friday, April 28, 2006

Ah work!

I am determined to vent about work here, instead of at work, as I have been doing for days.
I have a co-worker who has a sickeningly sweet southern accent that is constantly looking for ways to throw me under a bus. I am sure in the upcoming weeks that she will be looking for an angle to "trip me off the curb" so to speak. It's not because I have done anything other than breathe that she is planning this. If you want something for next to nothing, go to her. If you want to know about it, come to anyone else in the store. PS, she used to be in charge and told the boss not to give me a raise one year for something she NEVER told me about! In fact, she told me that there was a "crisis" of some sort and that I wasn't getting my raise!
We have another girl who is probably an alcoholic, but instead of any of us confronting her about her issue (which may help her get her life back on track), we continue to coddle her(although, I have tried to talk to the manager, who also happens to be her best friend). The manager acts like it's a non-issue and tries to throw sales her way to make her numbers look better. She has now worked at our store for a year, she may make goal this month for the first time.
It's not that no one cares, everyone bitches, but no one has the balls to do anything about it!
In the meantime, technology is being a bitch! All I'm saying is know thy computer, because they are it baby! And unless you know about it... no one else does, really, not even the manufacturer all the time. You get computer A with printer B and printer B may work on computer A... but this computer is actually computer A~ and has something special about it allowing nothing else to be compatible!!!!
Yes, it may be the latest and greatest... but nothing works on it so what is the point?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home