Thursday, April 20, 2006

Walking in the rain with glasses...

Walking in the rain with glasses is not a recommended hobby, mostly, because it is hard to see. And sight is not an underated sense in my opinion, I'm a very visual person, and sometimes looking at things takes me away from everything else.
However, tonight I braved our sudden thunderstorm, to run a few errands, pick up some dinner and then go to my mailbox. You may ask... why is my mailbox so important on such a hideous evening???? Well, 2 more Netflix movies were due to show up. However, I am unhappy to report that not only did they NOT show up, no sign of the one that was supposed to be here two days ago did either.
On the brightside, we may lose power it's blowing so hard out there.
On the bad side, DAMNIT, were are my movies??? And will they get here in time for the weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home