Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Traffic in the ATL

Today traffic occurred not for traffic sake, but because a policeman had a gentleman on his butt on the sidewalk... handcuffed of course. Everyone had to get there share of the policeman DOING HIS JOB, and attempt to figure out what had occurred.
In other news...
I had something completely profound to blog about that I thought about heavily as I drove my car home tonight from school.
However, by the time that I got my mail and realized that my Netflix movie still had not shown up for the second day, it completely left my head.
If it's really, truely profound, I expect that the thought will return soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A policeman doing his job in Atlanta instead of courioring bribes for Billy C or extorting money and favors from crack whores? That is worth rubbernecking over.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home