Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Dating still...

I think in my last post I mentioned "Mr. Allergic" to you. He is the gentleman that asked me not to wear any perfume or as he put it "purfume" on our date, as he was not only allergic to many foods but also perfumes as well. We actually had great conversation, even at the Cheesecake Factory! However, I had to call an end to it all just recently...
You see we had discussed the "Georgia Aquarium" which is Atlanta's hottest new attraction (beyond the string of recently opened tapas restuarants), and the fact that we both haven't gone. He was genious, he suggested we go the next weekend, I agreed. He then proceeded to tell me what time he would like to go and for me to get the tickets.
I get that at some point the man doesn't have to pick up ALL the expenses, but give me a break, for our second date? Needless to say, he got his walking papers, and yes I did tell him why.

1 Comments:

Blogger hunter said...

I have two words: War and Peace. This blog has more characters than a Russian novel! How many dudes are you dating? Scandalous!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home