Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Dogwood Fest

Big O and I went to peruse one of the biggest art shows in the South yesterday at Piedmont Park. Big O was tagging along for the drinking portion of the day that was promised AFTER said art fest.
It's amazing how much UNORIGINAL art is out there. Booth after booth of either cartoony fish or Ansel Adams wanna be's. And the jewelry, what a pity... how many necklaces can be made with circles and rectangles??? It's not original anymore...find a new style.
Needless to say, I found few things that I liked. And the things that I did, well, after all, why buy what you can put together at home?
Ah, but the beer drinking at Six Feet Under on their deck... now that was nice. Big O took some pix of new "Baller of the Week" and I got some great shots of my beer!
All in all, a beautiful afternoon was had by all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home