Sunday, July 18, 2004

WHAT A DAY, WHERE DO I BEGIN?
I suppose first, I want to address the issue to the men out there... hey! if we aren't supposed to be the aggressor... the woman that is, HOW do we let you know that we are interested? I mean, to clarify, I have tried the hair flipping, the smiling, laughing at all the jokes approach with this man and somehow... he just DOESN'T SEEM to GET THE POINT.
Granted, we know each other through a business situation AND, I am old enough (but not that old), to know that it just doesn't mix... the whole biz/pleasure kind of thing. HOWEVER... this is one person in quite a while that I am honestly interested in.
I have friends that say, "ask him for coffee" or "send him an email" or both of the above.
But, I get back to the point, the point that women SHOULDN'T BE THE AGGRESSOR and I stumble... or I would have probably already asked him out.
I can go off for many paragraphs on "living in the moment" "never having regrets" "be true to your emotions" again, it hasn't always been prudent. This is the cause for my overly hesitant self... which I am generally not at all. So, I beg the question... HOW DO I PROCEED???????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home