Wednesday, July 14, 2004

IMPRESSED
This day couldn't have been better... well, of course, mostly!
I had my first test... not too bad after the many years of no test taking.
I finally got the counter to work on this site!
I found out that someone else actually READ and COMMENTED on my blog other than Olen and Leah (who's comments by the way I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE!) It was just cool, someone not directly connected by blogdom, read MY blog.
It was probably some sort of freak occurence... somehow his computer linked up to floating velocity.blogspot.com maybe he has a pet gerbil that jumped out of the cage and tap danced randomly on the keys... do investment bankers have pet gerbils? and hot girlfriends named Jaz? Naw! probably not! Doesn't really fit the scenerio does it?
Thanks Jay! for stopping by, even if it was only the one time... see how you have made my day? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home