Friday, July 16, 2004

MY SWEET, DEAR SISTER, BLESS HER HEART!
Do you have wacky family? Weird uncle? maybe an odd cousin?
My family is one of those that other relatives probably concern themselves if WE are coming to the reunion, but seriously...
At first glance we are quite normal.
My sister however, doesn't appear normal. Her hair is died, bleached and can be seen from a distance of at least three miles on a clear day. She's a sensationalist like Madonna, but not in a profit oriented way. (by the way, have you gotten a look at her new children's books? She's just moving right along with her fans...)
Things that my sister obsesses over when I see her are 1) our parents divorce that ended so long ago (his new wife and he have been married for 25 yrs) 2) what my dad is up to, why hasn't he called every hour on the hour, is he mad at her for something? 3) rehashing old family drama.
Currently, she was just fired from her job. She claims that they didn't really give her a reason... don't they ALWAYS give a reason? Not that I wish to see her out of her job, but it is reassuring that someone else finds her as perfectly annoying as I do.
Psycho sis, to get attention, frequently turns a situation into more than what it is. For instance... when she was younger she accused my dad of abusing her. We eventually found out that the only reason she said this was because he had paid too much attention to our step-sister.
She's also the kind of person that ALWAYS stands behind the wrong argument, not really listening to what the entire thing is about. She just walks in, doesn't listen and picks a side because so and so said so, or perhaps she liked the way that they styled their hair that day.
The current situation is this: My mother, who has driven my grandmother into debt on more than one occasion (and once into bankruptcy), has seemingly, dipped her hand into grandma's coffers again.
Drama ensues, and the last thing I have heard about it was from my Psycho Sis, telling me that Grandma is being VERY DISRESPECTFUL to our mother, and that our mother had chest pains and would call me when she calmed down. (because of course she's NOT guilty, right?)
Again, picking the right side of the argument, my sis. I suppose yes, of course, my grandmother should still pay the way for her MARRIED, 60-something, daughter, right? Self-centered bitches, bless their hearts!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home