Wednesday, July 14, 2004

WELL, SOME OF THE CONCLUSION
I have learned a few things over the last few days...
It appears that most of my family is REPUBLICAN.
It appears that many of my friends are DEMOCRAT.
And both sides are staunchly so.
With the democrats, I ask certain questions.
And with the republicans, I ask others.
Some give great answers, others information that I just don't buy.
I have read web-sites of information on the movie and Moore's facts.
And I'll I have found is that Moore states his newspaper quotes, or items from the news online.
And the others site still other sources.
It was actually quite exhausting.
So, not that you are dying to know...
But I am still thinking about it.
I have come to one definite conclusion. The war in Iraq is bad, it's too bad that we made that decision, because now we are stuck there, it's going to be a while before we get out of that place. People on both sides are dying and more is developing behind it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home