Monday, May 17, 2004

INSANE CHOIR DIRECTORS AND THE CABLE COMPANY

This am, as I try to clear up my bills... I am thwarted by the cable company's automated "on hold" system... Conveniently, if you are trying to downgrade your service it conveniently hangs up on you somewhere between the 5-7 minute wait time. What a racket!!! How perfect, the customer CAN'T get thru and therefore continues to pay the pig!
I am NOT paying the pig, but instead intend to take even MORE time out of my day to pop in to say hello and attempt to get this straightened out.
I downgraded 2 mths ago, you'd think that they would have the billing corrected by now... ahem, but NO!
In the meantime, to complete my morning ritual... I go to check my email, only to find another cooky letter from my choir director... who it seems has been overmedicated by his therapist.
He showed up late and disoriented at the last practice... which fortunately I did not attend.
Then he wrote a bizarre email about the list of medication that he is taking, his life long battle with depression and being confronted by the cops??? Needless to say there was an "emergency" meeting that was held last night... which unfortunately I did not attend. (or fortunately) Too much drama!! I just wanted to sing, that was all.
And this am, this second letter from him. He's just too creepy for me!
EEEEEuuuuuuwwwwwwww if you know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home