Thursday, April 17, 2008

Long Live the King

It is with sadness that I report that Sean Costello is dead. He was found in a hotel room dead late Tuesday night. The best report of everything is found at:
http://www.accessatlanta.com/music/content/music/stories/2008/04/16/costello_0416.html
I know that friends think that I was obsessive about this young man and his talent. In fact, some of my friends thought that he was trite. However, he brought much joy every time that I saw him play and generally folks that I brought to his performance had not much to complain of!
He was just shy of his 29 birthday. What a sad day for blues it is that he is gone.
Hopefully he will Rest In Peace as it appears that he did not in life.
(Not to be presumptuous on his cause of death... but not the "best" hotel to be caught dead in.)

1 Comments:

Blogger hunter said...

What a shame.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home