Thursday, February 21, 2008

270 million

Wow! Think about all of those zeros...
Today at work we all talked about what our numbers were going to be so that we could win the big prize tomorrow night.
Even a customer, who had just recently one a quick pick, was quick to say what the "cash option" would be, and had it figured, within a million or so what you would get after taxes.
Needless to say, it was an interesting reverie as I drove home from work. The drive was a little longer than normal due to all of the rain, so the dreamin' went on for a while, and oh, it was nice. (Also nice to know that my imagination is still just as good as it was when I was young!)
When I discussed it with a friend over dinner, she laughed and said she just had the same conversation with someone else today. Their conclusion was that although money may not bring you happiness, it sure would make living a lot easier... I'll say!
Don't forget to get your ticket, can't win if you don't play!

1 Comments:

Blogger hunter said...

I didn't win squat... again.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home