Sunday, August 27, 2006

Goodbyes

A dear friend left today to go overseas for a while. What can I say? I suck at goodbyes, and perhaps we all do. I gave him a quick squeeze and ran like hell, then I cried.
Yes, I am brave and honest and all that, but emotional at times also.
It's a good bye, but not forever, however you are still not seeing that person for a while... in the flesh you know. It's different over the phone and email, although we like to think that all of this technology keeps us connected, it really doesn't. Nothing replaces human contact. With the phone, at least you can hear a voice, with email... well lets just say that things can get misinterpreted.
So, now I ask myself, what will things be like when he is gone?

1 Comments:

Blogger hunter said...

It's alright to cry! (Click it, you know you want to!)

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home