Thursday, July 06, 2006

Kicking my ass!

School, of course, and taking only one course, but it is kicking my ass as I try to maintain (or should I say, REGAIN) my social life for at least the summer. However, it is of course notorious that if one area of your life frees up, others plummet.
For instance, I have no idea how I usually juggle a four class load and work a 40 hr a week job, and get my laundry done. And, allow me to brag for but a moment, but I also am able to clean my bathroom. (Which is more than I can say for fellow neighbors, who only work 40 hrs a week, ahem.)
The floor of my house looks like the cats are trying to replicate via hair, for the floor is full of fur. I can't seem to keep my checkbook full of checks so that when on the rare occassion I must write a check...alas there are none! (Not that the check book has any money in it anyway, but you know... every so often those $2 checks do clear!) I even left my house yesterday and left my cell phone next to my bed. Hmmmmm.
Maybe I should take some gingko biloba? Isn't that supposed to help you with your memory?

2 Comments:

Blogger hunter said...

Screw the gingko and snake oil supplements, what you need are more coffee and Sudafed!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Roger Sizemore said...

Oh, yeah. I've seen you on too much Starbucks.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home