Sunday, February 19, 2006

DATING POP

So, the fourth date was apparently the last. This relationship was going in reverse, we started to talk less and less... after prompting I was told that I was liked well enough, but no spark. Sorry to have to pump that information out of you fella! Perhaps a simple, I don't think this is working out would have been sufficient... rather than trying to become a missing person. Is this appropriate etiquette in dating life... I must really be out of practice!
According to my friends (of course, who are all IN RELATIONSHIPS) this is supposed to be fun.
Yippee.
I am having a blast.
Today I have a date with a fella that is allergic to "purfume" as he put it in his email, and could I please wear very little or none at all? My step-father (always quick with a line) says that when I arrive he will probably tell me that he is allergic to the fabric that I am wearing and could I please take off my clothes...
Good one!

4 Comments:

Blogger hunter said...

Props to Pop! I'm going to have to borrow that one! Good luck this afternoon! I hope he's not allegric to soap, too!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you take off your clothes or what?

9:51 PM  
Blogger nicky said...

For the record, there was no nudity at the Cheesecake Factory during the course of this date.

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheesecake Factory on the first date? That cracker is balling out of control!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home