Wednesday, January 04, 2006

SPOILED ROTTEN!!!

I must say that I've spoiled you all rotten... what two posts in two days time. As you can see from my history, don't expect it, because it's probably not going to happen again soon.
I just want to say that there has to be some way to make life after holidays NOT SUCK COMPLETELY! You would think some innovative American (or just anyone!) would have thought of a way to make the first days back at work less painful. It wouldn't be the management at where I work. They pretty much delight in telling me bad news as quick as I can walk in the door at work, and not anything good.
The "assistant" manager, who refuses to pretty much be called that loves to come to my desk and give me the "bad" news as quickly as possible to make me have a bad beginning to my day. I am sure that we all have someone in our life that is that way... but the question is how to resist the temptation to do exactly what they want? I have tried to smile, and say whatever. I have tried to change the topic. He is just one of those people that knows the right thing to say to make you the most frustrated, mad and angry that you could possibly be at that moment in time. He's the one that leaves you and then you swear to yourself you won't be working there by the end of next year.
Anyone got one of these?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home