Sunday, May 09, 2004

RUN DOWN ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON
So, coming home after a pleasant afternoon in of all places, Flowery Branch, not even 2 mins from home, I get into an accident.
The entire side of my car got swiped, my rear tire, punctured.
The young man that was in this accident with me, was extremely apologetic, even helped changed my tire. He wanted to take care of the damage himself.
I had already called the police.
When the police got there, we gave a rundown of the accident.
When the policeman tried to give me the citation, I asked for a more elaborate explanation as to why...
The gentleman that hit me, was after all, in my lane... attempting to make the same turn as I was.
I pointed to the glass in the roadway before the road that we were turning onto started...
"OH!" was his reply and took the citation away from me, and went back to his car.
He then returned and gave the young man the citation, and told me to contact my insurance company with the report....etc etc
What a pain! I hate accidents! As if my poor car hasn't been through enough already.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home