Saturday, June 30, 2007

And my first movie will be scored by...

Zoe Keating. She is an amazing cellist, that accompanies, well, herself.
I heard her tonight at Eyedrum, a local "artist" hangout. She was introduced by the "Ghost Project", who were just a mere prelude to Zoe's genious!
(However, applaud out to the drummer in the Ghost Project, because he was truly having the best time of anyone on the stage, I think his name was Davis something....)
I love my apple computer even more after seeing Zoe, and well, of course, the cello. This is because (as my astute reader pointed out), she used her Mac to record her tracks as she played them, and added them back in later to compliment what she played, as she played. Does that make sense?
Hopefully soon, I will wind down and go to sleep.... work in the am.

2 Comments:

Blogger hunter said...

Why does Zoe make you love your Mac more? Am I missing something here?

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So another way of saying the second sentence would be "She is an amazing cellist that plays with herself." Just saying.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home