Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Poised

Like a cat on balcony looking at a bird that is easy prey in the tree next to it... that is where I am.

Sadly, it is all I can confidently and vehemently discuss, which makes me feel trite, braggart, ridiculous. However, I feel that it could be my redemption to an extremely stressful existence which I am weary of.

What could I possibly mean? My VACATION of course! Silly, even as I have all of these ill feelings of discussing it, here I am blogging about it.

I am going on vacation. I cannot relax at the moment, even as I think about it. It is somewhere I have never been, so how can I imagine a realistic moment of relaxation?

Pre-fantasy is generally unsuccessful, so why attempt it? Why not accept the experience as it happens, un-preconceived so to speak. I read, I can "plan" only so far as to know what I would like to happen when I am there... but I'm content to roll with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home