Thursday, June 23, 2005

Drama

So the drama with the car is over, you didn't even know that there was did you? Perhaps you hadn't read my last post, Egyptian love poems and tow trucks. It just goes to show you the dichotomy of any day.
So when walking around campus just the other day on the way to Spanish, I queried a GSU officer about my dilema. He was more than happy to report that the Atlanta PD cannot be bothered with campus issues, and they have just the person on campus to perform a task such as mine. That is, provided you call the campus police number, which you are supposed to know.
I still don't remember it, but it will probably make its way into my cell phone at some point.
Oh, I just love talking about Ancient English literature! And for 3 solid hours none-the-less...
Really, I enjoy literature, but it's not as if our class gets into any debates. You put 20 people in a room that have been at work all day and then talk to them about Gilgamesh or the Odyssey. It's fortunate that there are no tomatos about.
Since readership is at an all time low on this blog, now I can feel free to reveal my plot to take over the world to you all...
Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home