Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Too many pictures? BAH!

I have spent the last three evenings (when I have had free time, ae: not at the Braves Game, not entertaining friends, seeing movies with other friends, etc) editing my photographs of my trip. Can you say Italy-Croatia, the book, Stacia's adventure. I'm sort of embarrassed, some friends peeked at them last night and actually quit less than halfway through the stack. Admittedly, there had only been one edit and that can still be a tad repetitious, but hey, couldn't they at least humor me?
I am really trying to make headway through this project, as next week I am pretty much out of time you see.
I go back to school next week, but after today at work I really just wanted to pack the suitcase that I never gave back to M and get back on an airplane.
My place of employment is rapidly changing. I can't sell what I like anymore, just what they are willing to get, which is basically the same type of thing that you can get lots of places. I am disapointed because our store has been truly unique for so long, and it won't be for much longer. Soon we will look like the stores in malls in America that once you have walked into one, you've pretty much been to all of them through the US.
Unfortunately, that brings, and this is rude, but true, a less unique crowd through the door. We have had some really COOL customers, individuals with stories. Now I find myself standing in the blocks instead of being able to really get into the beef of things, and I am in tech support. It's not always fun.
Shit changes, I used to be the one to change first to avoid the pain. It appears that I have been jumped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home