Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Of course, school has been keeping me very busy!
And... my mother came on an overextended visit which prohibited posting.
But, I must vent.
My online government class is the fanny-patters republican association. Not that I disagree with EVERYTHING that the current administration does, oh no, not at all. But to hear their constant, "Don't mess with Texas!" comments in response to if one president is sufficient for office (which is just a discussion topic people...) And their constant replies to each other's comments "I completely agree with you!" "Very true!""Great assessment, I spoke of the same topic." Is REALLY GETTING HYSTERICAL... and well, extremely dull.
I seem to be the only nitpicker in the crowd.
Unfortunately, it's not livening them up... YET!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are taking this class. Government is the work of the Devil, and not in a good way. Less government, more Guinness!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home