Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I have been ruminating over a few things this week...
amongst them...

*I am going to make more of an effort to have FEWER REGRETS...someone very wise informed me that those are the things that you think about most when you are older. So, I'm definitely going on this trip to Italy this summer.

*It's ok to not like someone. It happens, and it needn't be rationalized.

*There are individuals in our lives that have much smaller lives than our own. I work with such an individual. He likes to make everyone's life hell at work, and I find it hard to not let him get to me... he's just so gosh-darned LOUD!

1 Comments:

Blogger Smoove D said...

Since you bought the ticket already, you might as well go. Most people suck, so I don't like people in general. Saves me lots of time.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home