Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I recently found myself out for dinner with a few good friends that had run into some old friends at a restaurant.
Over the course of the dinner, I found out how the people that we had joined, a man (who we will call J), a girl (that we will call R), and a woman, (that we will call S), were related.
They were already in the throws of sushi and sake, and apparently had been there for a while.
We've all been there, joining a group of individuals who got started drinking well before you and suddenly you weren't able to "catch up" in conversation so to speak. I didn't even try, having had enough the previous evening, and was silently astounded by the conversation.
The girl, R, was S's daughter.
Not only was she 17, drinking sake with her mother in this restaurant, but they had a fascinating conversation about the current lovers in her life. Mother and daughter were also comparing notes about who had slept with the most men in a day, daughter was quite disapointed that a failed orgy hadn't brought her closer, or better than mom's "best" of 3 men in a day.
Next was a conversation about how R was a "crack" baby, who's left and right side were so varied from each other that her one breast was a size b, while the other a c... and didn't I want to see? (No, I politely declined the opportunity to "feel" or "see" her breasts.)
And then back and forth jibes between mother and daughter..."bitch" "you bitch, you drank my sake!"
No, really, I found all this fascinating...
But it made me curious about boundaries.
Or LACK of them to be exact.
Interested in opining... I'd love to hear!

1 Comments:

Blogger nicky said...

Beats the shit out of me!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home