Wednesday, September 01, 2004

I do live downtown and all, so I suppose that I should not have been surprised to have not been jarred awake by the alarm clock... but instead by helicopters!
When I got out of bed, I immediately went to the window and was not entirely surprised to see not one, but two helicopters hovering over my apartment's parking lot, directly out my window.
Lest I get involved in some police chase or shooting, I immediately turned the TV on. Nothing but the Republican convention... disapointed, I wandered back over to the window to see if the hovering devils had moved... but they had not.
5 minutes go by before a live shot of the downtown connector pops on to show the end of a multi-car wreck that had just occurred and was jamming up the highway...
Darn! I woke up for that???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home