Thursday, September 09, 2004

It appears that we are all amorous this week... well with Big J admitting his dream and all right here on the big ole internet!
So was I as I drove off to work this am, unknowingly so though. The minute that I saw this, er, gentleman walk across the street my heart rate went up just a notch or three and I was soon drowning in licentious thought.
Was it his shoulders? The profile of his face underneath the dark hair? Or ... "the swagger".
When I see a man WALK that way, and no, I cannot begin to describe it, well maybe in a moment I will try... BUT! When I see a man walk that way, it just arouses me. It is purposeful, but wandering... Perhaps the secret is in the step, a sort of rounded gait... hmmmmm I wonder if I am describing it correctly now...
The first thing that springs to mind is a big, fat, black, old mustang muscle car. The kind of car with a loud, growly engine, bad gas mileage and unpredictable in the reliability department. You WANT to own it, you just don't know if you can handle the upkeep of it... The heavy gas bill, maintenance bill, not to mention the time that it would take washing, waxing, armor-alling, waxing... need I say more?
You really want to feel the power of the engine just beneath you, just somewhere outside you where you can control it, if only it will respond.
I suppose that explains my problem with men in a nutshell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home