Friday, April 16, 2004

You know how you feel when you find out that someone that you felt close to, doesn't feel as close to you?
Well that's where I am at the moment.
I understand logically that I haven't really known this individual that long. It doesn't stand to reason that I would be involved in the intimate circle of this person.
But to be not included isn't fun. Especially when you thought it wasn't going to happen in the first place.
I suppose that I will just deal.
"Get ovah it", as they say.
But it still stings, especially when you thought that you were becoming closer friends with those people.
Does that mean I hold back?
Does that mean that these people really aren't who I thought that they were?
Or is it simply... what I said in the beginning.
I suppose that I will eventually find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home