Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snide comments from ex-boyfriends

So, while out on a call from work today, I ran into an ex-boyfriend from about 6 yrs ago.
He immediately wanted me to see the pix of his latest progeny... a year old boy.
His daughter from a much earlier, previous marriage, also already has a child.
He then turns to me and asks me what I am waiting for.
A guy that wants to be more than a sperm donor, might have been a good reply.
But, of course, all I thought of at the moment was... "well, school's kept me busy", etc.
And then all I could manage to stutter was, "guess I haven't found the right guy yet..."
On some level, my reply wasn't very nice... but neither was the question.

2 Comments:

Blogger hunter said...

Children are cool. I have three. I highly recommend them. They're currently listed on eBay. No reserve.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Jukka said...

Some guys think life is one big race and whoever spreads his genes the most wins.
Unfortunately the winners seldom have too good genes to begin with.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home