Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Being sick sucks!
On any given day, I have a zillion things to do and sleeping most of the day doesn't let you get any of them done! (And obviously, instead of doing them I want to blog about the fact that I am not getting anything done...)
I wish my cats could run errands such as driving down to Buford Hwy and picking up some Pho, which is my favorite remedy for sinus issues like I am having now. No, instead they are outside laying in the sun on the porch and waiting for their lunch to be served.
It would also have been nice if they had gone to the drugstore early this am to get some decongestants and the like to get rid of this nasty stuff I have settling somewhere in my head and chest. After all I do for them!
About once a year my sister calls me and we compare lives... she's jealous of my freedoms (no husband, children, etc) and I am jealous of her very loving husband and children. This is one of those moments I would think that having a significant would be nice. I would think if I did that he would at least bring me some pho and tylenol for this incredible headache that I have, and perhaps a phone call in the middle of the day to make sure that I woke up at some point in between naps.
Perhaps my cat standing over my head in an attempt to make sure that I realize that it is indeed feeding time is the same type of thing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need new cats. These ones don't seem to be cutting the mustard.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home