Friday, December 05, 2008

One of those moments

It was one of those moments that you did not want to hear.
Therefore, it was one of those moments you pretended you were happy to hear.
I swear I thought that I was over the entire thing, the entire relationship was extremely one-sided anyway. I loved him. He did not love me.
Trust me.
I made him repeat it a few times for my benefit because I am hard-headed like that.
For some reason, I thought that he could not say it.
He swore to me it was only because at the end of the day he was anti-relationship.
He was asexual.
It has been a while.
I have had more men under, and over me.
When I heard this news, I simply smiled and said, "Good for him!"
"I hope that he is happy." "I never wanted him to be alone."
I mean it.
And of course, part of me does not.
The girl part.
Why not me?
In any event it has happened.
Wow. What an interesting night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home