Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The love affair continues, or How I became an Izombie, part two

After walking out of the store, I was inappropriately prepared for what to do next. I felt as if I had to do something next... but was blank as to ideas.

I called my generous friend from my new iphone, to give him my new number. I had after all, at some point decided to not keep the old one! That surprised him, but he laughed at my excitement over my new toy.

Promptly, I came home to sync it all up... charge it all up and examine all of the new buttons and gadgets on the phone.

Habits are hard to break, and I still found myself grabbing for my old phone. I new how to find people... dial the phone, change the volume, etc.

It took me two days to begin really using it.

Last night I found myself drifting on iTunes looking for ring tones. Agonizing over ring tones. Preparing the perfect snippet of a song to put on my phone.

But, as we know, love is blind and the phone is not perfect.

It requires LOTS of power, and needs to be charged more than any phone that I have had.

However, I've never had Google Maps on any phone that I have had before either...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would've used the 3G speed to download some pr0n.

Did you just say something negative about Apple? I've contacted Steve Jobs, and he's sending you more apple flavored Kool-Aid to drink.

The whole make your own ringtone thing irritates me. Who has time to do that in this modern world? Why can't we have the option to download pre-manufactured ring tones?

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home