Monday, March 26, 2007

Cheating on Motorola

So, I had more troubles with my phone. Instead of rolling over and having them "flash" the software, I went straight to the manager of the store... well, after a 20-30 minute wait anyway. After telling him my exhausting story, he said, "Well I hear that you are frustrated."
DAMN STRAIGHT.
He offered me a different phone, an LG. It's not an exciting looking phone, like a RAZR, KRAZR, Blackberry, Crackberry... but it looked very functional.
Of course, I made him tell me why it was a better phone than the one that I had.
I was very difficult to convince. (Not really!)
After roughly an hour and a bit, I was off with my new LG, leaving my Motorola in the dust.
I was assured by Mr. Manager, that he, "was confident that I would have a positive experience with it." I took this to mean, that Motorola that you bought is a piece, and I can give you a functional piece of machinery to carry you through to the end of your contract.
Time will tell...
As long as I don't have to spend every Sunday in the Verizon store, I know that I will be a happy camper.

1 Comments:

Blogger hunter said...

LG makes good cell phones. They definitely don't have the same sizzle as the Motorola line-up, but then Motorola phones suck orangutan scrot.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home