Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The American public screams, "Someone, please wipe my ass!"

It's obvioulsy been a long hard day at the salt mine for me to write the title to this blog.
It's just been two days of people looking at me with really, stupid looks. The look that says that the light is on but there is no one home.
If you have a computer, why would you not know how to install software on it?
And how is it my responsibility? (Except giving me that OH! Please! You gotta help1)
Guess what?
NO!!
I don't have to.
And you can't make me.
NA! NA!

2 Comments:

Blogger hunter said...

I, Joe Consumer, require wipeage. Front to back, if you please. Oh and if you have any of those moist towelettes, they would be much appreciated!

7:42 AM  
Blogger hunter said...

The American public screams, "Write a friggin' blog entry!"

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home