Thursday, December 27, 2007

DUN!

That is done for you folks up north. I am finished. A card carrying degree holder you may say. Don't ask me why I always take the hardest path possible, I will figure it out eventually I hope. I did it, I finished my undergrad in Psychology in a little over 3 years, going some part, some full time, while of course working full time.
I finished my thesis. After all of the pain, the uncertainty, I actually got an A. Talk about being way off the mark in your performance analysis.
Can you say "Magna cum laude".
I know you can!

3 Comments:

Blogger hunter said...

"Magna cum laude"

I'm not sure what that is, but it sounds dirty.

10:17 PM  
Blogger nicky said...

Stop focusing on the "cum" part.
Then, it may not sound dirty.

10:52 PM  
Blogger hunter said...

Now it just sounds like a brand of make-up.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home